Allahabad UP Gramin Bank Customer Care Number: If you want to check Allahabad UP Gramin Bank balance enquiry then you can feel free to contact them on their customer care helpline support number.
Allahabad UP Gramin Bank Toll Free Number
As a part of its customer service, the Allahabad UP Gramin Bank provides customer care number for its customers. This number is useful for the customers those who want to obtain information related to any bank service and any complaints.
- The toll-free customer care number is – 1800 220 363
- The customer care email id – firstname.lastname@example.org@allahabad.in
Allahabad UP Gramin Bank Contact details
- 05192 – 220109
- 05192 – 221096
- Fax number – 05192 – 221463
- Email id – email@example.com
Address of the head office of Allahabad UP Gramin Bank
DM Colony, Civil lines,
Uttar Pradesh – 210001
How To Check Allahabad UP Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry Via SMS Alert ?
- The customers especially farmers who are not so educated, the missed call balance inquiry is very useful.
- For instant balance checking, a customer can give a missed call to a registered mobile number and will able to get SMS indicating the balance of their respective account.
- To use this feature from the bank, a customer has to call on 9224150150 from the registered mobile number and the call will automatically get disconnected and the customer will receive balance statement as SMS notification.
- Incase customer is not able to get the SMS, then the mobile number has to be registered and can avail the facility.
About the bank
The Allahabad UP Gramin Bank was founded in the year 2010 in the state of Uttar Pradesh. This is one of the regional rural banks in the state that came into existence after the amalgamation of other two regional rural banks that are erstwhile Luknow Kshetriya Gramin Bank and Sitapur and Triveni Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Oria. The head office of this bank is situated in Banda. This bank is sponsored by the Allahabad Bank.
The authorities Central Government of India, State Government of Uttar Pradesh and the Allahabad bank jointly owned this Allahabad UP Gramin Bank.