Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number: If you want to check Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank (BRKGB) balance enquiry then you can feel free to contact them on their customer care helpline support number.
Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank Toll Free Number – BRGB
Having a customer care number is easy for the customers of a bank to contact the bank and getting needed information. Due to this reason, the Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank offers customer care helpline number for its customers. Customers of this bank can contact this toll-free number if they need any information about banking services. Similarly, by using this number customers can make inquiries and file their complaints regarding banking services
Toll-free numbers of Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank (BRGB)
- 1800 22 3344
- 1800 102 4455
Head Office Address of the Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank
1st floor, City Plaza, Anasagar Circular Road,
Ajmer – 305 004
- Official Website – www.bankofbarod.com
- Email id – email@example.com
- 0145 – 2642621
- 0145 – 2642580
- 0145 – 2641893
- Fax number – 0145 – 2642603
How to Check Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry Via SMS Alert ?
BRGB – Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank Balance Check
- To know balance you just have to dial the unique number given (missed call )from your registered number, in few seconds you received SMS which shows your balance detail as such.
- Know bank detail by sms Check balance by TOLL FREE NUMBER : 1800223344/18001024455.
- For the convenient of customer bank provide the useful information and client has to save the mobile number in his phone book for the further.
- Simply go to the create sms type BAL along with 10 digit account number and send it to the registered bank number , in few seconds you received the sms showing current balance.
About the bank
The Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank is one of the regional rural banks in the state of Rajasthan. This bank is sponsored by the Bank of Baroda. The head office of this bank is situated in Ajmer of Rajasthan. The bank is jointly owned by the Central Government of India, the State Government of Rajasthan and Bank of Baroda.