The Surat People ’s Co-operative Bank Ltd Customer Care Toll Free Number: If you want to check The surat peoples bank balance inquiry then you can feel free to contact them on their customer care helpline support number and also surat peoples bank recruitment
The Surat Peoples Bank Toll Free Number
The customer care service of Surat peoples bank is available for 24 hours at the toll free number below and also Fax or Email Service.
- Toll Free : 1800 233 7722
- Land Line : 91 261 2464621, 22-23-24-25
- FAX : +91 261 2464592
- Email : email@example.com
- surat peoples bank ifsc code : SPCB0251001
Job in Bank : surat peoples bank recruitment
The Surat Peoples Bank Head Office Address
Vasudhara Bhavan, Timaliawad, Nanpura,
Surat-395001, Gujarat, India.
The Surat Peoples Co-operative Bank How to Check Balance Enquiry Via SMS Alert ?
Surat Bank is sending SMS on the different types of transactions
- SMS on withdrawal of Rs. 1000/- or more
- SMS on credit of Rs. 5000 or more
- SMS regarding Inward cheque return
- SMS on maturity of FD
- SMS on withdrawal of ATM Rs. 100/- or more
- Thank you message n use of SPB Rupay Card
- Transfer of funds to Self/Linked Accounts
- Transfer of Funds to other accounts in bank
- SMS for al POS Transaction.
- SMS for OD/CC renewal submission.
- SMS for Mobile Recharge & Gujarat Gas Co. Bill Payment.
With the advent of the 20th century, Co-operative Movement started in India. Late Shri Raosaheb Vrundavandas Jadav – a visionary dreamt of establishing Co-operative Bank. This Dream turned into reality in the name of The Surat People’s Co-operative Bank Ltd.
The Surat People ’s Co-operative Bank Ltd was established in 1922 at Surat. Bank was registered on 10th March 1922 and started functioning from 21st April 1922.The Bank was first registered Urban Co-Operative Bank in India and became Scheduled Bank on 1st September, 1988.
The Bank is serving since last 96 years to the people of Surat and also to the people of South Gujarat. The bank is having network of 29 branches, 25 in Surat, 1 branch at Vapi , 1 branch at Navsari, 1 branch at Chikhli, 1 branch at Valsad and 1 branch at Mumbai.