Federal Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number: If you want to check Federal bank balance enquiry then you can feel free to contact them on their customer care helpline support number.
Federal Bank Toll Free Helpline Number
- For general enquiries, you can contact- 1800-425-1199/ 1800-420-1199.
- You can also get help via Email- firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For query related to Credit card, you can contact Toll Free No.- 1800-425-1199.
- For query related to Debit card, you can contact Toll Free No.- 1800-425-1199.
- For any feedback, suggestions or complaints, you can contact via Email- email@example.com.
These are some Emails
- For Internet Banking – firstname.lastname@example.org
- For mobile Banking- email@example.com
- For ATM services- firstname.lastname@example.org
- For NRI account- email@example.com
- For Start-up Services- firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any other general query- email@example.com
- You can also use Email ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR NRI Helpdesk, you can contact- +91 484 26300994/ +91 484 2630995.
Federal Bank Head Office Address
Phone No- 2623620-29.
How to Check Federal Bank Balance Enquiry Via Missed Call Alert ?
Federal Bank Balance Check
- To get account balance, please give a missed call to the number 8431900900.
- You will receive an SMS containing balance details of your account.
- To get mini statement, please give a missed call to the number 8431600600.
- You will receive an SMS containing mini statement of your account.
- To register for missed call based balance enquiry, please send an SMS in following format to the number 9895088888:
- ACTBAL <space> 14 digit account number
Now we have seen no. of ways to contact Federal Bank. Choose according to your problem and these will help.
This bank is one of the major Indian commercial bank and it is founded in 1945. Its headquarter is located in Aluva, Kerala. Under the leadership of its Founder, Mr. KP Hormis, it gradually transformed into a full-fledged bank. The name Federal Bank Limited was officially announced in the year 1947. Now this bank has more than 1250 branches spread across the nation.