Karnataka Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number: If you want to check Karnataka Bank balance enquiry then you can feel free to contact them on their customer care helpline support number.
Karnataka Bank Toll Free Number
The customer acre service is available for 24 hours each day of week on the toll free number 1800 425 1444 (for BSNL and MTNL subscribers) and rest of the service users can contact on 080-22021507/08/09. You can also contact via mail to the following email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with your queries or complaints. Bank’s head office is in Karnataka, but you can reach out to the other regional offices located in major cities and metropolitan cities.
- Bangalore: 080-22955800, Email: email@example.com
- Chennai: 044-23453220, Email: Chennai.firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Delhi: 011-23411588, Email: email@example.com
- Hubli: 0823-2354946, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mumbai: 022-26572804, Email: email@example.com
- Mysore: 0821-2343062, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shimoga: 08182-227001, Email: email@example.com
- Hyderabad: 040-23732072, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kolkata: 033-22268581/582/583, Email: email@example.com
- Manglore: 0824-2229826, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can reach out to these regional offices with your complaints and request.
Karnataka Bank Head Office Address
Karnataka Bank Limited, Post Box No. 599.Mahaveera Circle,
Dakshina Kannada Dist. Karnataka State,
How to Check Karnataka Bank Balance Enquiry Via Missed Call Alert ?
Karnataka Bank Balance Check
Customers who wish to know/get their Balance or Mini Statement of his/her operative account, has to give missed call from their registered mobile numbers to the following designated toll free numbers of the Bank and will receive the required information through SMS on his / her mobile.
|1||1800 425 1445||For Balance Confirmation|
|2||1800 425 1446||For Mini Statement|
At present, this service is provided up to three times a day under ‘Balance Confirmation’ and ‘Mini Statement’ facility respectively.
Karnataka Bank is a very important banking institution which was founded in the year 1924 at Mangaluru in Karnataka. This bank is a leading ‘A’ class Scheduled Commercial Bank in India. Karnataka Bank was among the few which encouraged the patriotic zeal during the period of struggle for freedom. Bank is spread almost all over the country with branches in 22 states and 2 union territories. Dedicated to the customer service and feasibility, Karnataka Bank has a very efficient customer care service.