Lakshmi Vilas Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number: If you want to check Lakshmi Vilas Bank balance enquiry then you can feel free to contact them on their customer care helpline support number.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Toll Free Number
The customer care service of Lakshmi Vilas Bank is available for 24 hours at the toll free number below
- 1800-425-2233 or at 043-24220051 (registered office landline).
The ATM card lost can be reported either at the toll free number or at Send On Email:
The lost card will be Hot-listed just after your mail or information over the call and you can apply for afresh card from the bank’s branch. The mail service for other services are following:
- For net banking activation of user Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For other information related to net banking: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For SMS banking related: email@example.com
- For investors grievances: firstname.lastname@example.org
these mail services are very responsive and you get an acknowledgement mail once the mail is received at the banks server.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Head Office Address
The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd.
Corporate Office LVB House,4/1, Sardar Patel Road,
Guindy, Chennai – 600032 Tamil Nadu,
How to Check Lakshmi Vilas Bank Balance Enquiry Via Missed Call Alert ?
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Balance Check
- If you have a mobile number that is registered with the bank.
- You may give a missed call to 08882441155, you will get the latest information about your account balance.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank was founded by seven businessmen in the year 1926 in Karur district of Chennai, Tamil Nadu. It was established with the aim to cater the financial needs of the people of karur such as farmers, traders and industrialists. It obtained the scheduled commercial Bank title by the Reserve Bank of India in 1958 which signifies that it can function as a full-fledged bank in India.