Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number: If you want to check Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank balance enquiry then you can feel free to contact them on their customer care helpline support number.
Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank Toll Free Number
The head office of Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank is at Ballari, Karnataka. This RRB was formed by amalgamating two other regional rural banks Pragathi Gramin Bank and Krishna Gramin Bank. This bank operates through its 10 regional offices in the state.
Following are the contact details of Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank
Phone numbers of Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank
- 08392 – 255010
- 08392 – 257250
- 08392 – 257485
- 08392 – 255991
- 08392 – 255029
- Fax number – 08392 – 256886
- Email id – email@example.com
- Customer care number and mail id
- Customer care number – 08392- 236444 and 236446
- Email id – firstname.lastname@example.org
Address of the head office Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank
Post Box no 55,
No 32, Sanganakal Road,
Bellary – 583 013
How to Check Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry Via SMS Alert ?
Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank Balance Check
- However, how would you do that? Simply, get your mobile number registered to your bank account.
- Once you are done with the registration, you can easily give a missed call from your registered number or choose to message the bank with the keywords BAL<Account number>, wherein you need to put your bank account number and message it.
About the bank
PKGB – Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank is a regional rural bank in the state of Karnataka. This regional rural bank was established on 23 August in 2013. Since, this bank operates in the 11 districts of the state and it has nearly 602 branches in the state. The sponsor of this Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank is the Canara Bank. Thus, this regional rural bank is jointly owned by the Government of India, Government of Karnataka and the Canara Bank.