Puduvai Bharathiyar Grama Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number: If you want to check Puduvai Bharathiyar Grama Bank balance enquiry then you can feel free to contact them on their customer care helpline support number.
Puduvai Bharathiyar Grama Bank Toll Free Number
For any inquiries regarding any services of the bank like loans, services, products, ATM card, net banking, fund transfer, mobile banking, or any other services customers can make use of the customer care service number. The customer care team will provide the customers their needy information.
Following are the contact details of Puduvai Bharathiyar Grama Bank
- Contact number – 0413 – 2227851
- Fax number – 0413 – 2227850
- Email address – email@example.com
Address of the head office Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank
No 441, Mahatma Gandhi Road,
Puducherry – 605 003
How to Check Puduvai Bharathiyar Grama Bank Balance Enquiry Via Missed Call Alert ?
Puduvai Bharathiyar Grama Bank Balance Check:
- To know balance you just have to dial the unique number given (missed call )from your registered number , in few seconds you received SMS which shows your balance detail as such
- Simply go to the create sms type BAL along with 10 digit account number and send it to the registered bank number , in few seconds you received the sms showing current balance.
The PBGB – Puduvai Bharathiyar Grama Bank was founded in the year of 2008 on 26th March. It is a regional rural bank in the Union Territory of Puducherry. The head office of this bank is situated in Pondicherry, India. The areas served by this bank are Mahe, Karaikkal, Puducherry and Yanam. The sponsor of this Puduvai Bharathiyar Grama Bank is the Indian Bank.
The joint ventures of this Puduvai Bharathiyar Grama Bank are Central Government of India, State Government of Puducherry and Indian Bank. The bank serves different regions in the Union territory through its four regional offices in the Mahe, Karaikkal, Puducherry and Yanam regions.