Syndicate Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number: If you want to check Syndicate Bank balance enquiry then you can feel free to contact them on their customer care helpline support number.
Syndicate Bank Toll-Free Helpline Number
The bank offers a variety of products and services like Cash Management services, RTGS, NEFT Debit cards, SMS Banking and much more. Below you will find Syndicate Bank’s customer care number as well as toll-free Helpline number. Customers can also use customer service email id and other information provided below.
This is the 24X7 toll-free numbers for the general issues.
- Syndicate Bank Customer Care Email ID: email@example.com (This is the email id for all general issues.)
- Phone Number: 080-22260281
- Fax Number: 080-22208960
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Site: www.syndicatebank.in
Syndicate Bank Internet Banking Toll-Free Number: 1800-425-5784
- This is the customer care toll-free number for the issues regarding Internet Banking.
- The number is available between 8 A.M. to 8 P.M.
Syndicate Bank Customer Care Number (For Internet Banking): 080-25705784 (Not Toll-Free)
- This is the customer care number for the issues related to Internet Banking.
- Customers can call on this number between 8 A.M. to 8 P.M.
- Syndicate Bank Customer Care Email ID (For Internet Banking): email@example.com
- This is the customer care email id for Internet Banking issues
Address of Head office Syndicate Bank
Planning & Development Department,
Syndicate Bank Building,
2nd Cross, Gandhinagar,
Bangalore – 560009.
How to Check Syndicate Bank Balance Enquiry Via SMS Alert ?
Syndicate Bank Balance Check
- Register your mobile number with your branch for the facility against your application.
- Send the following message to 9210332255 SREG <Customer ID> <14 digit A/c No.> or sreg <Customer ID> <14 digit A/c No.>
- Within a matter of seconds, you will receive a message with your balance information.
Syndicate Bank, Public Sector Bank was established in Udupi in 1925 by three visionaries who shared a strong commitment to social welfare. They started the bank to benefit the local weavers who were crippled by a crisis in the handloom industry. The bank was started by Sri Upendra Ananth Rai, a Businessman, Sri Vaman Kudva, an engineer and Dr. T.M. A.Pai, a physician. The Pigmy Deposit scheme is their brand equity scheme was started in 1928.