Allahabad Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number: If you want to check Allahabad Bank balance enquiry then you can feel free to contact them on their customer care helpline support number.
Allahabad Bank Toll Free Number
If you have any queries that you cannot find the answer for on the internet, you can directly call the customer service on their toll-free number.
- To ask questions related your ATM card, call on 1800 22 0363.
- If you have any questions related to other services such as mobile banking and sms banking, call on 1800 22 6061.
- All numbers mentioned are available at your service 24*7.
- If you want you can also send an email at [email protected] addressing all your problems and issues.
Address of Head office Allahabad Bank
22, PURSHOTTAM DASS TANDON ROAD,
UTTAR PRADESH- 211001.
How to Check Allahabad Bank Balance Enquiry Via SMS Alert ?
Allahabad Bank Balance Check
- For configuring your account number for this facility, have to send an sms to 9223150150 in the format REG space ACCOUNT_NUMBER. (eg: REG 50000111111) from your REGISTERED MOBILE NUMBER To avail the facility you can call on 9224150150 from your registered mobile number.
- Call will get automatically disconnected and an SMS will be received with your account balance and details of last 5 transactions.
- Incase you are not getting balance of the desired account, you can use account registration facility by sending sms REG Acc_No to 9223150150.
Allahabad Bank is one of the 21 nationalised public-sector banks in India. It is also the oldest joint stock bank currently running in the nation. The bank has more than 2600 branches spread across India facilitating the public with its various financial services. The bank managed to make its place on the Forbes Global 2000 list in 2016. The best thing about Allahabad Bank is that it not just provides beneficiary services to its active customers but also to people who do not have an account in this particular bank. The bank’s online portal provides its customers with regular updates about various services including interest on FDs. You can also give feedback about the customer care service on the website and consult FAQs.