Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Balance Enquiry Missed Call Alert Toll Free Number. If you don’t know how to check available account balance with mini statement? then there is different methods such as missed call & sms alert for balance check.
Check APGVB Balance Enquiry Via Missed Call Toll Free Number
Still, if you are not registered your mobile number in your Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank then, first of all, you must have to visit your nearest branch to fill the application form to register your mobile number to check account balance any time through missed call or SMS alert.
- All you need is a phone and you can easily avail the balance status of your account.
- The number is toll-free and thus, you would not be charged anything for it.
- You would just surely need to make sure that your mobile number is registered with the bank.
Register Mobile Number in APGVB to Check Balance
All Andhra bank users can easily know about the balance at their bank at ease from the comfort of their own homes.
APGVB Missed call alert balance enquiry number: 09289222024
- You just need to give a missed call to the toll free number of Andhra Pradesh grameen Vikas bank, that is, 09223011300.
- Simply, give a call and after two rings, your call will be disconnected and in a while you will be receiving an SMS from the bank that will show up on your balance.
To check andhra pragathi grameena bank balance enquiry, you must have to register your mobile number with bank. Without registered number, you cannot able to check your account balance through missed call or SMS alert. For better help, you can directly contact them at their customer care toll-free number.