APGVB Customer Care Toll Free Number: If you want to check APGVB – Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank balance enquiry then you can feel free to contact them on their customer care helpline support number.
APGVB – Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank Toll Free Number
To make the customer care services efficient, the Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank provide customer care helpline services for its customers. Customers can contact the toll-free customer care number if they want to get any service related to banking.
- Toll free numbers – 1800 425 7900, 1800 3000 0620
- Customer care number – 0870 2577744, 0870 2577755
- Email ID – [email protected]
- Official site – www.apgvbank.in
This bank is owned by the Government of India, Government of Andhra Pradesh and the State Bank of India. It offers the following services
- Loans to Agricultural
- Small Business & Services
- Persona banking
- Education banking
- Mobile Banking
- Internet Banking
- Safe Deposit Lockers
- ATM services
- Deposit products with attractive interest rates etc
Address of Head office APGVB
Ram Nagar,Hanmakonda – 506001,
Warangal (City & Dist.),
How to Check APGVB Balance Enquiry Via Missed Call Alert ?
APGVB – Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank Balance Check
- If You know your account balance information so you just give a missed call to the toll free number 18004257900 with your registered mobile number.
About the bank
The APGVB – Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank. This is one of the Regional Rural Banks in the state of Telangana. This regional rural bank was established in the year of 2006 on Marchh 31st. This bank is established as a Regional Rural Bank by amalgamation of 5 banks. The head quarters of this bank is situated at the Warangal of the Telangana state. This Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank is sponsored by the State Bank of India.