Bank of India Customer Care Toll Free Number: If you want to check Bank of India balance enquiry then you can feel free to contact them on their customer care helpline support number.
Bank of India Toll Free Helpline Number
The customer care service of BOI is available on the toll-free number are:
- 022-40426005/ 022-40426006 which is available for 24*7 (for BSNL)
- 1800220088 (The helpline number for the loss of Credit cards)
- 18004251112 ( Debit cards )
- For NEFT and RTGS support customers can contact at 022-67447092/ 93
- [email protected] and 022-67447158 (RTGS)
- [email protected] (NEFT)
You can contact the customer care support to get your card blocked as soon as it is lost to prevent any illegal use or money transactions from the card. Customers can also contact for enquiries at 022-409191914. you get an acknowledgement mail as soon as your mail is received at the bank’s server and bank executive gets back to you soon.
Bank of India Head Office Address
BANK OF INDIA
C – 5, “G” Block,
Bandra Kurla Complex,
Mumbai 400 051.
How to Check Bank of India Balance Enquiry Via Missed Call Alert ?
Bank of India Balance Check
- To check your account balance through missed, just give a missed to 09015135135.
- Instantly, you’ll receive an SMS of your account balance.
BOI (Bank of India) is among one of the oldest banks of India and was founded on 7th of September 1906 (about 111 years ago). It has its headquarter in Mumbai and has been stated owned and has more than 5100 bank branches and 56 offices in abroad. Adhering to the policy of BOI of prudence and caution it has always led the customer support and care with good services and policies.