Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number: If you want to check Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank balance enquiry then you can feel free to contact them on their customer care helpline support number.
Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Toll Free Number
Customer satisfaction is very much important for any organization. Hence, in order to provide the customer related services in a promising way, this bank provide customer care services to its customers. The customer care team will answer all the customer queries and provide the needy information to them regarding the bank services
Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Contact numbers:
- 02642 – 247991 – 94
- 02632 – 253790
- 02632 – 242130
- 02632 – 241194
- 02632 – 241195
- 0265 – 2310940
- 0265 – 2310950
- 0265 – 2310960
- 0265 – 2310970
- Head office – 247997
- Valsad region – 02632 – 244057
- Vadodara region – 02672 – 2310980
- Email id – [email protected]
Address of The Head office Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank
Valsad – 396001.
How to Check Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry Via Missed Call Alert ?
Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Balance Check
- You can choose the other way available here and that is to send an SMS to 02642-247991-94 and you will be provided with an immediate response from the bank with your accounts balance status. This is an auto generated message that you will be receiving with exact details of your account with the amount that you have in your account.
- After it is done please keep your patience and wait for some time and you will be messaged back with the balance status in your account.
About the bank
The Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank is formed into a single regional rural bank by amalgamating three regional rural banks that are Panchmahal Vadodara Gramin Bank, Surat Bharuch Gramin Bank and Valsad Dangs Gramin Bank. This bank was established at its head office on 12th September in the year of 2005. The head office of this Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank is situated at Bharuch.
The Bank of Baroda is the sponsor of this bank and is undertaken by the Government of India, Bank of Baroda and the Government of Gujarat. At present, the Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank serves more than 2 million customers across the country.