If your Cable Tv or Broadband connection not working properly then, you can directly contact to GTPL Complaint Number to register a query by visiting www.gtpl.net/customer-support official website. You can also check GTPL Complaint status.
Raise a Complaint through GTPL Complaint Number
If you have any query then, you can feel free to contact through below Toll-free helpline phone numbers to ensures that you enjoy a hassle free and fast complaint redressal mechanism. You can also raise a query online through www.gtpl.net official website.
- Ahmedabad: 079-6140-9409.
- Phone Number: 9727633633.
- Toll Free Number: 1800-419-0419.
- GTPL Complaint Email Id: [email protected]
How to Register GTPL Complaint Online @www.gtpl.net
Steps to register complaint:
- Visit this following link of GTPL at http://www.gtpl.net/customer-support.
- Now you must have to select “Cable TV” or “Broadband” from Service.
- Now Fill the required details in the provided fields.
- Don’t forget to enter STB / NUID No.
- Describe your query in the “Description” field.
- Enter Captcha code.
- Click to “Submit” button.
- You have successfuly raised query to GTPL.
- The GTPL Customer Support agent contact you soon as possible.
Check GTPL Complaint Status
If you want to check your GTPL Broadbad Connection Complaint Status then, you can directly contact to GTPL customer support number to track your complaint status.
GTPL Office Address:
GTPL House Opp. Armieda,
Off Pakwan Cross Roads,
Sindhu Bhavan Road,
Ahmedabad – 380059.
202, 2nd Floor,
Sahajanand Shopping Center,
Opp. Swaminarayan Temple,
Important Note: This is not official website or We are not affiliated with GTPL. So please don’t share your personal information in the below provided comment section. For more information you can directly contact to GTPL Complaint number for better help.