Punjab and Sind Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number: If you want to check Punjab and Sind Bank balance enquiry then you can feel free to contact them on their customer care helpline support number.
Punjab and Sind Bank Toll Free Number
The customer care service of Punjab and Sind bank is available for 24×7 on the toll-free number 1800-419-8300. This number is general purpose customer care number and can be used for all the queries and complaints. Hot-listing of credit and debit card can also be done on the same number and feeding all the account details.
- In case of ATM or Rupay card lost, the information and hot-listing can be done on the number 044-47415691/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5, 1800-103-2278.
- For the international customers from abroad, the customer service for queries and complaints is 011-25728460, 25728462, 25728463
- You also Call directly to Mr. Abhishek Nigam on +91-9473662280 for complaint.
- The customer acre service is dedicated for customers and to resolve their problems and queries. If you have some problems related to banking, then you may also visit your nearest bank branch.
Address of Head Office Punjab and Sind Bank
HO Public Relation Department,
21 Rajendra Place,
Punjab and Sind Bank Balance Enquiry Via SMS Alert ?
Punjab and Sind bank Balance Check
- Sms PBAL <Acct No.> <SMS Banking Password> to 9773056161 or 8082656161
Punjab and Sind bank was founded on 24th of June, 1908 and its headquarter is situated in New Delhi but has major number of branches in the state of Punjab. Initially it was a private bank which was nationalised by the Government of India in 1980 in the second wave of nationalisation. The bank has shown almost 40% growth per year from the year 2004.