Saptagiri Grameena Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number: If you want to check Saptagiri Grameena Bank balance enquiry then you can feel free to contact them on their customer care helpline support number.
Saptagiri Grameena Bank Toll Free Number
Customers of this regional rural bank can make use of the following contact number for their help
- Phone number – 08572 – 233598
- Fax number – 08572 – 229822
- E-mail Id – [email protected]
- Official site – www.saptagirigrameenabank.in
Address of the Head Office Saptagiri Grameena bank
P.B. 17, Naidu Buildings,
Chitoor – 517 001,
How to Check Saptagiri Grameena bank Balance Enquiry Via SMS Alert ?
Saptagiri Grameena bank Balance Check
- When you have your cell phone number connected to your bank account, you simply need to give a missed call or message the bank.
- You can also get your account balance by sending a message that represents BAL<Account number> and send it to 08572–233598
About the bank
The Saptagiri Grameena bank is a regional rural bank in the state of Andhra Pradesh. This bank is established in the year of 2006 on 1st July. By amalgamation of the two banks such as Sri Venkateswara Grameena bank in the Chitoor district and the Kanakadurga Grameena bank in the Krishna district, this rural bank was established. The head office of this bank is at the Chitoor district of Andhra Pradesh.
This bank is sponsored by the Indian bank and is owned by the Government of India, Government of Andhra Pradesh and Indian Bank. This bank has nearly 188 branches in both Chitoor and Krishna district. Of them, 128 branches are for Rural and 43 branches are for semi-urban and 17 for urban area services. The operational area of this bank spread over the Chitoor and the Krishna districts of Andhra Pradesh. It offers services like loans, savings, insurance, deposits and other banking services