Union Bank of India Customer Care Toll Free Number: If you want to check Union Bank of India balance enquiry then you can feel free to contact them on their customer care helpline support number.
Union Bank of India Toll Free Number
If you are a Union Bank of India customer, you can approach their Customer care number for issues regarding balance, payment, unbilled transactions and for all other issues regarding their services. Below are the contact details to reach Union Bank of India Customer care.
Union Bank of India Credit Card/ Telebanking/General Issues Customer Care Toll Free Number:
- Union Bank of India Credit Card Customer Care Non-Toll Free Number: 080 253 00175
- Union Bank of India NRI Helpdesk Number: +91 80253 02510
- Union Bank Customer Care number for PMJDY Scheme: 1800 22 22 43
- 1800 22 22 44
- 1800 208 2244
- Union Bank Email ID to write your queries: [email protected]
Union Bank of India Head Office Address
Union Bank Bhavan,
239, Vidhan Bhavan Marg,
Nariman Point, Mumbai- 400 021
How to Check Union Bank of India Balance Enquiry Via Missed Call Alert ?
Union Bank of India Balance Check
- Customers can get their primary account balance by giving Missed call to 09223008586.
- After a few seconds, you will be able to receive an SMS which would include the bank account details.
Union Bank of India, one of the largest government-owned banks in India was established on 11th November, 1919. It’s Head office building in Mumbai was inaugurated by father of the nation, Mahatma Gandhi. With its headqurter in Mumbai, UBI offers finance & insurance, corporate banking, loans, internet banking, consumer banking, saving schemes, credit cards and much more services. It International representative offices in United Arab Emirates, London, Abu Dhabi, China, Beijing and has overseas branches in Dubai, Antwerp, Hong Kong, Sydney.
The bank was nationalised in 1969. It has more than 4190 branches in different areas across India. They have a well established customer service department to resolve any queries, issues of their customers. The bank has introduced Core Banking Solution and 100% business at UBI branches is under Core Banking Solutions.